We are looking for bright trainee Account Execs who want to develop their careers in digital marketing. We offer a full training programme so you don’t need prior experience just masses of enthusiasm and a hunger for knowledge. We are demanding in who we hire but pay our team well and offer rapid salary and career progression.
Level: Entry level.
Contact: If interested, please email your CV with covering letter to email@example.com
You will manage a portfolio of PPC and digital media campaigns across multiple networks, including Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter and others. You will be responsible for, and targeted on, the success of these PPC and digital media campaigns and demonstrating success through insightful reporting.
• Keyword research, analysis and digital media planning
• Cost estimation and budget management
• Ad copy writing and testing
• Tracking setup (including tracking code generation, goals and funnel setup)
• Daily management, optimisation and development of campaigns
• Preparation and delivery of monthly reports, with involvement in client calls and review meetings
• Analysis of campaign performance and provision of recommend next steps
• Creation of search marketing proposals for prospective clients and involvement in new business meetings
• Be organised, determined and persistent
• Have strong knowledge of Excel
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Previous experience of Google Analytics would be desirable
• Self-driven and results-oriented with a positive outlook
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be credible and comfortable in dealing with senior executives & business owners
• Strong customer service ethos and ability to build lasting relationships
• Show meticulous attention to detail
• Have an ability to consistently hit deadlines and exceed expectations
• Be understanding of, and have a passion for, marketing and all things digital
SearchStar have been around since 2005 & we’re still growing. Right now, we have 45 digital media superstars working in our offices next to Bath train station, but we’re always on the lookout for new talent.
We’re lucky enough to do work that is stimulating and rewarding, but we’re also firm believers in a healthy work-life balance. Part of this means sticking to a 9.00am–5.30pm working day, so your evenings are always your own – because we know there’s more to life than work.
That’s why we run a calendar of social events throughout the year, from punting to petanque to meals in top local eateries. We also lay on a weekly team lunch, and artisan pastries every Friday morning – and our Christmas weekends away have become the stuff of legend.
Of course, it’s not all brioche and boules. We love seeing people reach their full career potential at SearchStar, so we make a point of promoting from within the team, rather than hiring from outside.
We’ll also give you every opportunity to expand your role and push yourself in new directions as the company grows. During your time at SearchStar, you’ll get top-notch training and the chance to build your technical knowledge with some of the sharpest minds in the industry.
It’s not surprising that we have a great record for keeping both clients and staff. Our gold star reviews could fill volumes, and our turnover rate is well below the average for the digital marketing industry. Well, we can’t be above average at everything…
To get an even better idea of what it's like to work at SearchStar, take a look at Harriet's blog post...