Our PPC and digital media buying teams are getting busier every month with new business and fantastic client retention. As a result of this, we need a talented PPC Account Manager to come and work with us.
So, if you’re already a PPC Manager and you’re looking for somewhere new to flex your media buying muscles, SearchStar might well be the place for you. We work with more than 200 happy clients, delivering outstanding digital media campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, DoubleClick and more!
Contact: If interested, please email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Account Manager you will plan and execute client media buying across Google, Facebook, Yahoo/Bing, Twitter, LinkedIn and DoubleClick Bid Manager (DSP). You should have strong knowledge of (at least) AdWords and +12 month’s experience in online ad buying – we’ll teach you the rest.
You’ll work within a team; with the smooth running of SearchStar’s search marketing activities on behalf of its clients in order to maintain and develop SearchStar’s reputation as a high quality, transparent and effective PPC and digital media buying company which is pleasurable and profitable to do business with.
- You will manage a portfolio of clients’ paid search campaigns across multiple networks
- Client handover calls with the client and sales to discuss the account
- Ensure campaigns deliver according to the client’s objectives, while providing analysis and recommendations to improve performance
- Setup, implement, track and optimise campaigns
- Keyword research, analysis and strategy
- Cost estimate and budget management
- Ad copy writing and testing
- Tracking setup (including tracking codes generation, goals and funnels setup)
- Prepare and deliver monthly reports have monthly progress calls with clients
- Analyse campaign performance and recommend next steps
- Tutoring and mentoring of more junior members of the team
- Take an active role in winning new business
You will be responsible for; and targeted on the success of these campaigns and client ROI and part of your responsibilities will be KPI reporting
You Need to Be
- Passionate about PPC
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Be organised, determined and persistent
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Credible and comfortable in dealing with senior executives & business owners
- Strong customer service ethos and ability to build lasting relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail and be a perfectionist with a very analytical mind
- Excellent knowledge of Excel is essential
- Have an ability to consistently hit deadlines and exceed expectations
SearchStar have been around since 2005 & we’re still growing. Right now, we have 45 digital media superstars working in our offices next to Bath train station, but we’re always on the lookout for new talent.
We’re lucky enough to do work that is stimulating and rewarding, but we’re also firm believers in a healthy work-life balance. Part of this means sticking to a 9.00am–5.30pm working day, so your evenings are always your own – because we know there’s more to life than work.
That’s why we run a calendar of social events throughout the year, from punting to petanque to meals in top local eateries. We also lay on a weekly team lunch, and artisan pastries every Friday morning – and our Christmas weekends away have become the stuff of legend.
Of course, it’s not all brioche and boules. We love seeing people reach their full career potential at SearchStar, so we make a point of promoting from within the team, rather than hiring from outside.
We’ll also give you every opportunity to expand your role and push yourself in new directions as the company grows. During your time at SearchStar, you’ll get top-notch training and the chance to build your technical knowledge with some of the sharpest minds in the industry.
It’s not surprising that we have a great record for keeping both clients and staff. Our gold star reviews could fill volumes, and our turnover rate is well below the average for the digital marketing industry. Well, we can’t be above average at everything…
To get an even better idea of what it's like to work at SearchStar, take a look at Harriet's blog post...