Our digital media buying teams are getting busier with every passing month. Don't overthink it, we're interested in CVs from everyone. Whether you've only been in the industry for 6 months, or have 10 years experience safely tucked under your belt, we want to hear from you.
Currently, there are 65ish of us in our office right next to Bath Spa train station (not to worry Bristol-dwellers), and we work with more than 200 deliriously happy clients across every vertical you can think of.
And why do people come to us? Simple. Our teams are certified across the entire spectrum of digital advertising, and continue to win awards for their innovative work in PPC, paid social, analytics, conversion and mobile.
Level: All levels
Contact: If interested, please email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our account executives, managers and directors plan and execute media buying across Google, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook, Instagram, Spotify, DV360 and every platform in between. And you could find yourself working with an internationally renowned retailer or hugely respected firm in the financial services sector. We'll have a client - more likely several - that piques your interest.
You'll work within a team of other like-minded advertising specialists. Together, you'll ensure the smooth running of our client partnerships and perpetuate SearchStar's reputation as the finest digital media buying agency in all the land. It's our people that make us successful and pleasant to do business with.
- Manage a portfolio of paid search campaigns across multiple platforms
- Regular calls with the client and sales to discuss account successes and opportunities
- Ensure campaigns meet client objectives, while providing recommendations to improve performance
- Setup, implement, track and optimise campaigns
- Keyword research, analysis and strategy
- Cost estimate and budget management
- Writing and testing of ad copy
- Tracking setup (including tracking codes generation, goals and funnels setup)
- Prepare and deliver monthly reports have monthly progress calls with clients
- Take an active role in winning new business
You Need to...
- Be passionate about digital advertising
- Have a strong grasp of Google Analytics
- Pride yourself on your organisation, determination and persistence
- Be self-driven, results-oriented and have a positive outlook
- Possess superlative written and verbal communication skills
- Be a natural forward planner capable of critically assessing own performance
- Be comfortable in dealing with senior executives and business owners
- Have a strong customer service ethos and ability to build lasting relationships
- Have meticulous attention to detail and be a perfectionist with an analytical mindset
- Possess excellent knowledge of Excel
SearchStar has been around since 2005 and we’re still growing. Right now, we have 60 digital media superstars working in our offices next to Bath train station, but we’re always on the lookout for new talent. We’ve recently been acquired by Welocalize, which means we’re part of an even bigger group of people who understand the importance of digital content and data.
We’re lucky enough to do work that is stimulating and rewarding, but we’re also firm believers in a healthy work-life balance. Part of this means sticking to a 9.00am–5.30pm working day, so your evenings are always your own (we know there’s more to life than work). There’s also flexibility to start and finish early or late, plus you can work from home at those times when it just makes sense.
We run a calendar of social events throughout the year, from escape rooms to the opera and lay on a weekly team lunch and artisan pastries every Friday morning. Our Christmas parties have become the stuff of legend. We’ll also give you every opportunity to expand your role and push yourself in new directions as the company grows.
During your time at SearchStar, you’ll get top-notch training and the chance to build your technical knowledge with some of the sharpest minds in the industry. It’s not surprising that we have a great record for keeping both clients and staff. Our gold star reviews could fill volumes, and our turnover rate is well below the average for the digital marketing industry.