The Conversion & Analytics team at SearchStar provides consultative services to help clients understand how visitors interact with their website. This allows us to improve their website performance and optimise their digital advertising activity.
In order to understand what’s happening on clients’ websites we use a variety of website “tools”, many of them provided by Google. We are certified specialists in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Data Studio - that’s why we’re one of only 40 official “Google Marketing Partner Agencies” in the UK.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Reports to: Analytics Consultant
Contact: If interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We need additional resource in the team to help across a variety of areas, including things such as: troubleshooting tracking queries (Google Analytics), providing more advanced tracking solutions (Google Tag Manager) and setting up & improving reporting (Data Studio).
As an Analytics Executive, you’ll become a super-user of these Google tools and will help support & train the wider SearchStar team. Your immediate priority will be to immerse yourself in the Google Marketing Platform and become highly proficient in all things Analytics. If you don’t yet have the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ), you will do pretty soon!
As you develop, you'll also work directly with clients & be given individual revenue targets for client related projects. As we continue to grow, there will be an opportunity to progress and take on more responsibility in the team.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Inquisitive problem solver
- Interest in websites and digital marketing
- Be organised, determined and persistent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Show meticulous attention to detail
Nice to Haves
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ)
- Wider digital experience or qualifications
- Troubleshooting to ensure client digital advertising is tracked correctly
- Supporting the media team with on-boarding new clients
- Effective document writing (health checks, client presentations etc).
- Liaison and communication with 3rd parties (e.g. web developers)
- Sharing your knowledge through relevant blog posts
- Become an expert in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & Data Studio
If you’re interested in digital advertising or paid social advertising roles, please see other roles available at SearchStar.