Click off your career
SearchStar is great place for your first role in digital advertising and marketing. It’s a lively and energising place to work, full of people who truly know their stuff and are willing to share everything they know with you.
We’re a close-knit team, and are hiring with ambitious plans for 2021. We’re on the lookout for talented, ambitious, number-loving trainees to join us.
What we’re after
If you think SearchStar is the place for you, you’ll need:
- Skills and passions that you've excelled in - we are equally interested in your interests and talents as your academic background
- An eye for detail as well as excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- The ability to prioritise and organise your workload effectively
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal, with the confidence to stand up and present
What you’ll get
- A full training programme including PPC, Programmatic, Social Advertising, Media Planning, Conversion Optimisation and Google Analytics
- The opportunity to gain certification for Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, Amazon Ads, Twitter & Facebook
- Visits (Covid-19 permitting) to Google HQ (and the other digital media owners) for client meetings, training and conferences
- The chance to join an agency with global ambitions that works with mid-sized and large companies across the world
- A competitive salary with all the benefits you might expect from a global company, plus regular reviews to keep your training and career progression on track
What you need to do
- Read up on exactly what SearchStar does and do some research so that you understand what the digital advertising industry is all about
- Get your CV together, showing off your best (relevant) skills so we know exactly why we should hire you
- Write us a short covering letter telling us why you want to join us
- Send your CV and letter over to firstname.lastname@example.org
SearchStar have been around since 2005, but we’re still growing strong. Right now, we have 60 digital marketing superstars based around our offices in central Bath and London.
We’re lucky enough to do work that is stimulating and rewarding, but we’re also firm believers in a healthy work-life balance. That's why we run a calendar of social events throughout the year. And while Covid-19 means that we've had to put the surfing and axe-throwing (!) on ice for a while, we're still getting together within government guidelines to maintain that agency spirit!
Of course, it’s not all brioche and boules. We love seeing people reach their full career potential at SearchStar, so we make a point of promoting from within the team wherever possible, rather than hiring from outside.
We’ll also give you every opportunity to expand your role and push yourself in new directions as the company grows. During your time at SearchStar, you’ll get top-notch training and the chance to build your technical knowledge with some of the sharpest minds in the industry.
SearchStar takes your privacy seriously. Please take a look at our Recruitment Privacy Statement to find out how your data is used.