Click with us
SearchStar is a lively, energising place to work, full of people who really know their onions, and have great enthusiasm for what they do. We’re a close-knit team, but we’re growing steadily, and looking for talented, like-minded souls to join us.
We're currently looking for a Part-Time Marketing Manager and PPC Account Managers. Send your CV over, we'd love to hear from you...
SearchStar have been around since 2005, but we’re still growing strong. Right now, we have 45 digital media superstars working in our offices in central Bath, but we’re always on the lookout for new talent.
We’re lucky enough to do work that is stimulating and rewarding, but we’re also firm believers in a healthy work-life balance. Part of this means sticking to a 9.00am–5.30pm working day, so your evenings are always your own – because we know there’s more to life than work.
That’s why we run a calendar of social events throughout the year, from punting to petanque to meals in top local eateries. We also lay on a weekly team lunch, and artisan pastries every Friday morning – and our Christmas weekends away have become the stuff of legend.
Of course, it’s not all brioche and boules. We love seeing people reach their full career potential at SearchStar, so we make a point of promoting from within the team, rather than hiring from outside.
We’ll also give you every opportunity to expand your role and push yourself in new directions as the company grows. During your time at SearchStar, you’ll get top-notch training and the chance to build your technical knowledge with some of the sharpest minds in the industry.
It’s not surprising that we have a great record for keeping both clients and staff. Our gold star reviews could fill volumes, and our turnover rate is well below the average for the digital marketing industry. Well, we can’t be above average at everything…
If you like what you've seen so far and you're interested in becoming part of the team we're currently looking for a Part Time Marketing Manager and PPC Account Managers.
Part-time, 20-24 hours per week
SearchStar is looking for an experienced marketing manager. We may be great at looking after our clients but sometimes (especially when we ‘re busy) we neglect our own marketing… You will change that.
It’s an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing agency in central Bath, working to increase their visibility as well as supporting the new business strategy. It’s a varied role where you’ll get involved with all aspects of the marketing mix. You’ll need to be tenacious and a self-starter – you’ll be a marketing team of one, working alongside (and supported by) the Managing Director, Operations Director and New Business Director.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the planning and delivery of all marketing initiatives
- Creating newsletters and posting content across digital platforms
- Managing relationships with suppliers
- Developing marketing collateral for use with new business and events
- Managing and demonstrating ROI against the annual marketing budget
- Managing the comms and marketing activities with our existing clients alongside the Director of Client Success
- Driving new leads via marketing campaigns
- Planning and running client/prospect events and conferences
- Identifying new opportunities and avenues for marketing campaigns
- Overseeing all agency marketing comms (including blogs) to ensure a consistent brand image
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
Ideally, you will have experience of:
- Working within a marketing agency, or other professional services firm
- An understanding of digital media buying, CRO and Analytics
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and via presentations
- Strong multi-channel experience
Salary & Benefits
- £30-40k pro rata dependent on experience
- Agency bonus scheme
- 22 days paid holiday plus Christmas-New Year off
- Excellent working environment
Email your CV & a covering letter ASAP to email@example.com
No agencies please
Graduate Trainee Account Executives
Throughout the year we look for bright trainee Account Execs who want to develop their careers in digital marketing. We offer a full training programme so you don’t need prior experience just masses of enthusiasm and a hunger for knowledge. We are demanding in who we hire but pay our team well & typically start graduates on £18k with rapid salary & career progression.
We're not looking for any Execs right now, but if you'd like to send your CV through, we'll happily keep it on file until our next round of recruitment.
PPC Account Manager
As an Account Manager you will plan & execute client media buying across Google, Facebook, Yahoo/Bing, Twitter, LinkedIn and Doubleclick Bid Manager (DSP). You should have strong knowledge of (at least) AdWords and +12 month’s experience in online ad buying – we’ll teach you the rest.
So, if you like the look of us and think you’ve got what it takes, check out the vacancies above and drop us your CV with a covering letter. We can’t wait to meet you.