A busy digital marketing agency in Bath is looking for a part-time office manager to help with the day-to-day smooth running of the office.
We’re looking for someone who’s energetic with a ‘can do’ attitude. This will be a busy but varied role in an excellent working environment.
This role is part time, c. 20-25 hours per week.
- Booking cost efficient travel and accommodation for the business
- Supporting the finance operation through:
- creation of sales invoices
- inputting incoming invoicing
- invoice chasing
- other ad hoc finance tasks as required
- Monitor levels of stationery, consumables and refreshments
- Purchasing office stationery and refreshments
- Booking lunches/catering for meetings and company events
- Diarising/organising meetings for the SMT when required
- Supporting the marketing function before shows and conferences to ensure consumables are ordered and organised prior to the event
- Support the organisation of the Christmas party and other social events
- Provision of security fobs for the team
- Coordinating office maintenance
- Management of Health & Safety requirements for the office
- Distributing and sending post/parcels
- Welcome visitors to the office
- Oversee meeting room and parking bookings
- Occasional sales support, including filing/scanning contracts and prospect research
- Administering the onboarding process, including credit checks
- Provide ad hoc administration support to the SMT in order to facilitate the smooth running of the business
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
- Experience of Xero is beneficial, as is an AAT (or equivalent) bookkeeping qualification
- Ability to manage your own time and prioritise effectively Excellent communication skills, in-person, over the phone or via email
SearchStar have been around since 2005 & we’re still growing. Right now, we have 45 digital media superstars working in our offices next to Bath train station, but we’re always on the lookout for new talent.
We’re lucky enough to do work that is stimulating and rewarding, but we’re also firm believers in a healthy work-life balance. Part of this means sticking to a 9.00am–5.30pm working day, so your evenings are always your own – because we know there’s more to life than work.
That’s why we run a calendar of social events throughout the year, from punting to petanque to meals in top local eateries. We also lay on a weekly team lunch, and artisan pastries every Friday morning – and our Christmas weekends away have become the stuff of legend.
Of course, it’s not all brioche and boules. We love seeing people reach their full career potential at SearchStar, so we make a point of promoting from within the team, rather than hiring from outside. We’ll also give you every opportunity to expand your role and push yourself in new directions as the company grows.
During your time at SearchStar, you’ll get top-notch training and the chance to build your technical knowledge with some of the sharpest minds in the industry. It’s not surprising that we have a great record for keeping both clients and staff. Our gold star reviews could fill volumes, and our turnover rate is well below the average for the digital marketing industry.