Click off your career with SearchStar
SearchStar is great place for your first role in digital advertising and marketing. It’s a lively, energising place to work, full of people who really know their stuff and are willing to share everything they know.
We’re a close-knit team, and are growing steadily. We’re on the lookout for talented, ambitious, number-loving graduates to join us.
What we’re looking for
We’re unashamedly fussy and during our selection process we’ll expect you to carry out some competency-based tasks as well as a formal interview.
If you think SearchStar is the place for you, you’ll need:
- Degree with a minimum of a 2:1
- Maths A-level is advantageous
- A love of Excel and PowerPoint
- An eye for detail as well as excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- The ability to prioritise and organise your workload effectively
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal, with the confidence to stand up and present
What you’ll get in return
- A full 12 month training programme including PPC, Programmatic, Social Advertising, Media Planning, Conversion Optimisation& Google Analytics
- The opportunity to gain certification for Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, Twitter & Facebook
- Visits to Google HQ for client meetings, training and conferences
- Competitive salary plus bonus and benefits
- Regular reviews to keep your training and progression on track
What you need to do next
- Read up on exactly what SearchStar does and do some research so that you understand what the digital advertising industry is all about
- Get your CV together, showing off your best (relevant) skills so we know exactly why we should hire you
- Write us a covering letter telling us why you want to join us
- Send your CV and letter over to email@example.com
More about SearchStar
SearchStar have been around since 2005, but we’re still growing strong. Right now, we have 45 digital media superstars working in our offices in central Bath.
We’re lucky enough to do work that is stimulating and rewarding, but we’re also firm believers in a healthy work-life balance. Part of this means sticking to a 9.00am–5.30pm working day, so your evenings are always your own – because we know there’s more to life than work.
That’s why we run a calendar of social events throughout the year, from punting to petanque to meals in top local eateries. We also lay on a weekly team lunch, and artisan pastries every Friday morning – and our Christmas weekends away have become the stuff of legend.
Of course, it’s not all brioche and boules. We love seeing people reach their full career potential at SearchStar, so we make a point of promoting from within the team, rather than hiring from outside.
We’ll also give you every opportunity to expand your role and push yourself in new directions as the company grows. During your time at SearchStar, you’ll get top-notch training and the chance to build your technical knowledge with some of the sharpest minds in the industry.
It’s not surprising that we have a great record for keeping both clients and staff - our turnover rate is well below the average for the digital marketing industry.
SearchStar takes your privacy seriously. Please take a look at our Recruitment Privacy Statement to find out how your data is used.